[cairo] FAQ

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Mon Dec 6 06:56:17 PST 2004

On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 17:11:06 -0800, Jackson Harper wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-12-06 at 09:04 +0800, Steve Chaplin wrote:
> > The documentation page http://www.cairographics.org/wiki/documentation
> > used to have a link to a FAQ but its not there anymore. What happened to
> > it?

This was yet another part of the breakage caused from changing wiki
systems, (in response to the server compromise).

There are various of broken pieces here and there. Please feel free to
fix things up as you run across them.

>   http://www.cairographics.org/wiki/FAQ

The former URL still works as well:

	http://www.cairographics.org/FAQ

But it is currently getting rewritten with the annoying "/wiki"
piece. I'm still hoping to eliminate that.