[cairo] is my mail getting through ?

Carl Worth cworth at east.isi.edu
Tue Jul 20 10:17:35 PDT 2004

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 12:38:42 -0400, John Ellson wrote:
> I posted to the cairo list the other day with an announcement about an
> enhanced svg2png that I was hoping you would consider.

Please define "the other day". :)

At position #3 in my queue of messages to respond to, I do have a
message from you, (subject "some patches and a question"), sent on May
13, that has a patch for svg2png.

I did apply the svg2png patch, but I hadn't responded yet since I had
been meaning to look at your PS patches as well. I'm sorry that I
haven't had the chance to do that yet.

> I never saw the posting come back on the list.

The message I referred to above is archived at:

	http://cairographics.org/pipermail/cairo/2004-May/001387.html

Is that the one you're looking for? Or is it something more recent? If
it's more recent, I couldn't find it in my mail nor in the archive.

> I sent another copy to you a few days later, but no reply from you either?

I can't find any evidence that I received this message. I don't delete
any mail, and grepping for Ellson in my archive (including spam) doesn't
turn up anything.

If I had seen an individual follow-up like that, I certainly would have
responded right away to let you know I had received the message.

Or is that that you have sent 2 more recent messages and I never
received either of them?