[cairo] Compile Errors

Peter Dennis Bartok peter at novonyx.com
Mon Sep 6 01:14:11 PDT 2004

David,

I can't help you much with the below error message (other than mentioning
that it looks like you are out of sync between glitz and cairo), but be
aware that libgdiplus from Mono has a copy of an internal struct that has
changed in cairo CVS. You will crash when trying to run Mono cvs with Cairo
cvs. In gdip.h there's a copy of a cairo font structure (I have no access to
my mono or cairos sources at the moment so I can't be more specific) Cairo
added a font cache pointer, you need to uncomment the appropriate line in
gdip.h to match again.

Peter