[cairo] glitz WGL backend

Maarten Breddels dmon at xs4all.nl
Mon Sep 13 05:10:18 PDT 2004

Good, someone is working on this. I tried to do it too, but text didn't
render correcly,(only the 2nd glyph was ok, the rest was garbage), so i
lost interest. Is it possible with your current code, to create a glitz
context assuming there already is an opengl context. Using
wglGetCurrentDC and/or wglGetCurrentContext it should be possible to get
the HDC/HGLRC. This would be great for toolkits which provide opengl
canvas'es etc. like Tk/wxWidgets/Qt.

I'm not sure if it's possible to do sth similar from XGL too, but this
would be really interesting, otherwise i have no idea how it would be
possible to display opengl cairo output on for instance an opengl canvas
using wxPython.

-Maarten

PS: could you mail me your code, so i can try out some things?