[cairo] glitz WGL backend

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Tue Sep 21 10:59:06 PDT 2004

David Reveman writes:
 > That's probably correct results. Your GeForce2 card doesn't support
 > GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp, right?

Correct. When I tested on my son's machine, which has a Radeon 9600, I
got only four cases "not supported".

 > Earlier versions of glitz couldn't do fill type transparent without
 > border clamp but could instead do projective transformations, fill
 > type nearest... which mean more cases of "success" when running
 > rendertest but not for the important cases.

OK, that explains my memory of seeing the projective transformations
work on my machine.

If somebody wants my code, just ask... (It currently spews out obscene
amounts of debugging stuff, but that's of course just temporarily.)
Any chance of getting it accepted into the official sources? I
wouldn't mind at all if somebody who actually would be an
OpenGL-on-Windows expert would rewrite it...

--tml