[cairo] Disabling antialiased shape drawing

Carl Worth cworth at redhat.com
Mon Aug 8 13:54:15 PDT 2005

On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 16:56:09 -0400, Owen Taylor wrote:
> I'm not absolutely with the name:
>
>  cairo_set_shape_antialias()
>
> but I can't think of anything better (antialias_shapes() sounds like
> it would take a boolean) so it should be fine.

For cairo_font_options_t we used the name "set_antialias".

Instead of the above function, should we instead have:

	void
	cairo_set_antialias (cairo_t *cr, cairo_antialias_t antialias);

This name does suggest it would also set the default property for text
rendering in addition to the antialias mode for the shape. But perhaps
that's a reasonable thing to do anyway?

I'm just a little leery about encoding a new term "shape" in the API
if we don't have to.