[cairo] Re: Cairographics on win32

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Wed Mar 9 02:02:47 PST 2005

Jacob Lister writes:
 > Are there any plans to make the cairographics build process for
 > MSVC a little smoother?

Well, I think the other people who work with cairo and related stuff
on Win32 either use GNU tools (gcc and binutils, "mingw") and the same
auto*/libtool mechanism as on Unix. (Either natively on Win32 or
cross-compiling from Linux.) Or they use MSVC's command-line compiler
and manually written simple makefiles (well, simple if compared to
MSVC-generated horrors). So I guess the answer is, "are you
volunteering?"...

--tml