[cairo] win32 build patch for 1.0.2

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Mon Oct 3 22:00:05 PDT 2005

On Mon, 3 Oct 2005 21:09:42 -0700, Vladimir Vukicevic wrote:
> Cairo 1.0.2 is missing the following patch for win32; it'll build, but
> any apps that link to cairo will fail to link without this.

Ah, drat. I did miss the fact that the new DllMain function needed to
change slightly when I committed it to the 1.0 branch as opposed to
HEAD.

Well, I've now at least lived up to my promise that I would break
DllMain due to lack of testing. And the implementation did live up to
its promise of providing an obvious link error.

I've applied this fix to the 1.0 branch in CVS, (that is, to what is
now calling itself 1.0.3).

I'll hold off on pushing out a 1.0.4 with just this fix just yet.