[cairo] Re: Linking to Cairo 1.0.2 statically (Win32)

Vladimir Vukicevic vladimirv at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 08:40:21 PDT 2005

I still don't see what the problem is with just adding a
cairo_win32_surface_init() function.  Heck, it would be negligible
overhead to initialize if not initialized in
cairo_win32_surface_create().  Some people dislike writing init
functions, I personally dislike "magic" things happening behind my
back... static C++ constructors in C code definitely fits into that
category.

    - Vlad