[cairo] Pure Cairo UI ?

William Lahti xfurious at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 21:12:07 PDT 2005

The toolkit of the particular applications must support using Cairo for
drawing. If you mean a toolkit/desktop environment designed around Cairo, I
am working on such a project although due to a lot of other work it's not
very far.

The toolkit is Emotion, written in .NET, it uses Cairo for all drawing (with
plugin backend support to provide cairo surface creation and graphic object
properties for widgets etc). Of course Emotion is more than just a graphics
toolkit and with the Cairo 1.0 changes it's still not back to full
functionality. The desktop layer, when I get time for it, will be called
Dagon.