[cairo] cairoxx

Evan Martin martine at danga.com
Tue Sep 20 23:07:57 PDT 2005

I've been doing exactly this.  I should put this code up somewhere.
It's currently just a 283-line header file that does the obvious
wrapping.  Here's a snippet of some code that uses it.  (I apologize
for the coding style, but it's trying to match another project.)

// ... a function that takes a cairo::Context &cr, and then:
    cr.SelectFontFace("sans");
    cr.SetFontSize(12.0);

    cairo::TextExtents te;
    // center the title.
    cr.GetTextExtents(*title_, &te);
    cr.MoveTo(Point((cairo_width_ - te.width) / 2.0, -20));
    cr.ShowText(*title_);