[cairo] Cairo 1.0.4 in sight

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Mon Mar 6 23:10:42 PST 2006

On Tue, 7 Mar 2006 02:06:08 -0500 (EST), Behdad Esfahbod wrote:

> > Is there a chance of having the 8 bit pseudocolor bug fixed?
> > It is a really a problem since it is holding the move to gtk 2.8,
> > in openbsd at least. I suspect it is also annoying for other
> > system maintainers.
>
> I don't know where the bug is.  Same about the fix.  Carl, can
> you answer this?

There are a couple of bug entries in bugzilla about this.

If there's an existing fix, I'm not aware of it, so I don't think
there's much chance of this appearing in 1.0.4.

The fact of the matter is that pseudocolor support is not a priority
for me personally. Somebody who cares about this is going to have to
step up to get the work done if it's going to happen.