[cairo] [patch] Implement _cairo_xlib_surface_show_glyphs

Vladimir Vukicevic vladimirv at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 21:09:55 PST 2006

The attached patch implements _cairo_xlib_surface_show_glyphs, and
gets rid of the previous old_show_glyphs path.  This exposed a few
issues, what I presume are bugs in Render -- see the comments at the
start of _cairo_xlib_surface_show_glyphs for information.  The
fallback cases for those issues work fine, though.  (I haven't filed
xorg bugs for these yet, since I'd like to get this patch in first to
be able to point them to this and say "comment out the checks to see
the bug".)

Does this look reasonable to commit?

    - Vlad