[cairo] postscript

Evan Martin martine at danga.com
Sun Mar 19 16:49:03 PST 2006

I think the postscript support was turned off in the default cairo
release because it wasn't quite ready.  If you want to use it, you do
need to rebuild your cairo install.  It's pretty easy: apt-get
build-dep libcairo2; apt-get source libcairo2, modify
cairo/debian/build to include the configure flag to enable postscript,
run dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -b, and then install the resulting
debs.