[cairo] Better coverage from cairo performance suite (and some results)

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Thu Oct 19 14:02:46 PDT 2006

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 13:49:03 -0700, Ian Osgood wrote:
> Very, very cool. But it doesn't build for me on Mac OS X. This system
> has neither strndup() nor getline().

I did cheat a bit here, (which I can justify as this code isn't "part"
of cairo). Oh, but if it breaks a build for someone just trying to
build cairo itself, then that was a mistake. Oops.

I was intentionally lazy as far as getline. The idea was that if
someone was interested (specifically interested in running
cairo-perf-diff on a platform that doesn't have it) that they could
write a replacement. It's really not a hard function to write.

I hadn't even realized I was cheating as far as strndup.

Patches anyone?