[cairo] Cairo gettogether/hackfest before OSCON?

Vladimir Vukicevic vladimir at pobox.com
Mon Jul 9 14:04:36 PDT 2007

Is anyone in Portland the week of the 23rd, either attending OSCON or
just in the area?  Carl and I were planning on getting together on
Tuesday the 24th to at least meet up and grab lunch, and possibly to do
a Cairo hackathon that day.  Let me know if anyone else is interested in
joining us -- we should be able to find a space big enough to hold us.
We'll find something where you would -not- need to be registered for
OSCON to attend, so anyone's welcome.

If there's interest I'll post once I figure out where we can meet up on
Thursday -- let me know if you'll be able to attend.  (It's kind of last
minute, but I doubt anyone would try to travel specifically for this :)

     - Vlad