[cairo] cairo, win32, program crash

Torsten Mohr tmohr at s.netic.de
Sun Jul 15 16:12:54 PDT 2007

Hi,

> We need more info from you to help you solve the problem. Please
> provide a minimalistic (but complete) program that reproduces the
> problem. Also, knowing your compiler version would be helpful.

yes, that is right.  In my previous post there were not too many
informations.  I'll try to set something up to reproduce the problem.

But please let me ask one question first, how is cairo meant to be
compiled to be used on Win32?  cairo supports bitmaps on Win32, in
the sources there are many references to Win32, but how is it meant
to be compiled, with MinGW / MSYS ?  Is there some Visual Studio
project hidden somewhere?  I'd like to give this a try because then
i can compile a debug version to see where the problem is.

My program uses cairo on Linux where everything works fine.

Best regards,
Torsten.