[cairo] install on Mac OS

Travis Griggs tgriggs at cincom.com
Wed Jul 25 10:18:35 PDT 2007

On Jul 25, 2007, at 9:46, Fred Clare wrote:

> I am trying to install cairo on Mac OS X, Version 10.4.9.
> As per the download instructions I executed:
>
>    sudo apt-get install cairo

<snip>

I assume this means you're using Fink. Is anyone maintaining the Fink
build of Cairo? I don't know. I tried this once upon a time a long
time ago and found it quite out of date, at which point I switch to
using darwinports (now macports), which has been kept up to date
quite nicely. Don't know if that's an option for you.

--
Travis Griggs
Objologist