[cairo] 3rd release candidate for cairo 1.4.12 available

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Sat Nov 24 09:15:11 PST 2007

On Thu, 22 Nov 2007 02:27:20 +0000, Baz wrote:
> I'm afraid it's still bad :(
> 63e0bc28584c7d661a3a6f7e91630b39792b6de0
> This fails to build when you enable atsui. The cherry uses 'return
> _cairo_error(...)'  but the change that made that work
> (d90d4bb6b99e0a912650234e28d097ea76c1cecc) isn't in. Looks like the
> other quartz fixes after this have the same problem.
> Looks like a partial fix has been applied for the _cairo_error
> problems, since this wasn't in the original commit. Reinserting the
> '_cairo_error(' fixes this, and I can build.
>
> Tests look much the same as 1.4.10 after that (I'll pic the REF_DIR
> patches and check that properly tomorrow)

Can you post your working tree somewhere? Either a git commit or a tar
file would be just fine.

I don't have ready access to a machine to test-compile this stuff, so
I'd be very likely to get it wrong if I tried to duplicate your fixes.

Thanks,

-Carl

> Is there no way to upgrade to a later gitweb? The one on kernel.org
> has a nifty feature to do snapshot tgz's for arbitrary commits; which
> is latest is obvious because you get these browsing the history. I'm
> not sure if that version would be any kinder to annarchy though.

Not something I'm going to touch, certainly. If someone wanted to
raise the issue with sitewranglers at freedesktop.org...