[cairo] PDF text doesn't render

Shixin Zeng zeng.shixin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 12:09:14 PDT 2007

Sorry again, I think I misunderstood Baz's email. I should have run
the test program, instead of running pdffonts on the attached out.pdf
in Adam's email. Unfortunately, I don't have libcairo-dev installed on
this system, so I don't think I can help on this. Sorry once more for
the noise.

--
Best Regards

Shixin Zeng