[cairo] Cairo_t or Cairo_surface_t

Mohith Manoj mohithmanoj at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 22:25:39 PST 2008

Hello,

So far I have been doing that without any problems. I have a class hierarchy
where the derived classes creates Cairo::Context of a Gdk::Window and pass
it to the base class without any problem. Clipping may be the only thing u
need to worry about. Yo clip in one function, make sure that u reset_clip in
the same function (nothing wrong if you start with a reset_clip in the
begining of a function), but I say let each function clean its own mess!!!
and I didnt understand the concept of "half sized context". May be what you
need is a Cairo::Context for the window and clip a region within it.