[cairo] Font issues in PS and PDF

AngryZealot angryzealot at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 15:18:17 PST 2008

This solved the problem for PDFs. Thank you so much for your help!

Illustrator still reads PostScript and EPS files as outlined fonts. If
I use Distiller to convert the PS to PDF, I can edit the PDF text as a
text object, leading me to believe Illustrator is still confused over
some aspect of the font output in Cairo. This is fine for my project,
but if you have any ideas, it would be nice to have directly editable
PS files.