[cairo] how to copy a rect area from one surface to another

abhidhnya sonawane abhidhnya.sonawane at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 22:49:44 PST 2008

Hi,

They have given in it how to copy from source_x ,source_y to dest_x,dest_y.
read again.

Its given starting as :

If you'd like to instead copy some (width, height) rectangle from (source_x,
source_y) to some point (dest_x, dest_y) on the destination you would
instead compute a new position for the source surface origin and then use
cairo_fill instead of cairo_paint:

regards,
Abhidhnya .