[cairo] Drawing multiple images

abhidhnya sonawane abhidhnya.sonawane at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 20:48:12 PST 2008

Hi,

I wish to draw three rectangles on the drawing area.

But after  finishing drawing  one ,I draw the next.
Also I wish to add the scaling effect to it.Like the first rectangle is
initially small.I enlarge it to a particular size and then draw the next
one.

I have accomplished this , but because I call queue_redraw in my timer
function the previously drawn rectangle vanishes and then the second one is
drawn.

I dont wish to explicitly draw the three rectangles by specifying the
co-ordinates.Is their a better way to do it?

Regards,
Abhidhnya.