[cairo] Drawing multiple images

Gerdus van Zyl gerdusvanzyl at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 00:20:00 PST 2008

Cairo is not a scenegraph so you have to draw everything on expose. There
are cairo based scenegraphs available if that is what you are looking for.

>>I dont wish to explicitly draw the three rectangles by specifying the
co-ordinates.Is their a better way to >>do it?
I don't quite understand how you can draw anything without specifying where.
Even if indirectly by cairo_translate.

~Gerdus