[cairo] Cairo and animations

Pietro Incardona asmprog32 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 22 02:34:28 PST 2008

Done

For now I am not using my code, but your example code here
http://www.cairographics.org/threaded_animation_with_cairo/
I has downloaded ( and compiled ) the git cairo version
sh autogen
./configure
makemake installon
pixman and cairo

installed into default directory ( /usr/local/lib )

then

i has compiled the example program (threaded_examp)with the link option -rpath and defined LD_LIBRARY_PATH to /usr/local/lib/
i has used ldd threaded_examp to be "absolutly"sure the program is linked with the compiled cairo version , and it is

Started the example ./threaded_exampResult: 1 - 2 frame / sec

I has done a cairo-trace with the example, it has generated over 3MB of trace