[cairo] Patch for fixing compilation of perf/

Antoine Azar cairo at antoineazar.com
Thu Jan 10 17:01:08 PST 2008

Hey guys,

here's a patch that should solve any Windows developer's issues of
building the perf/ code. I also modified the cairo-features.h file in
the Visual Studio page of the cairographics.org site to avoid
inconsistent linkage DLL warnings and errors due to calling convention.
I had to add two files that are in the GNU C Library, getopt.c and
getopt.h to get the same functionality on Win32. I renamed them
getopt-Win32.* to make it clear they only need to be compiled on
Win32. I'm not sure how the makefiles on Linux are generated, but
they can (should) ignore those two files.

Best,
Antoine