[cairo] Two trivial patches for cairo-ft-font

Peter Weilbacher mozilla at weilbacher.org
Sat Jan 19 16:22:32 PST 2008

Hi,

please find attached two trivial fixes for cairo-ft-font. I can't run
git at the moment so they are in stupid local diff format.

1. I believe FC_PIXEL_SIZE is a double property so we shouldn't use
    FcPatternAddInteger() to access it. (It indeed fails on the OS/2
    version of Fontconfig and so some testcases failed with an
    out-of-memory error.)
2. a typo (I was searching the sources for FC_* constants that the
    said OS/2 version of FC wouldn't support and found one that I didn't
    find in the FC headers.)

Cheers,
    Peter.