[cairo] Path Gradients

Bobby Salazar bobby8934 at inbox.com
Wed Jan 23 09:34:23 PST 2008

I think that this (with reflect turned off) is exactly what I'm looking for! I really like the way it renders the glyph. In fact, it very nicely solves a problem that using a single center point causes - which is that the gradient along the edge is not the same width for non-uniform shapes like a rectangle. Also, using your pre-compiled demo app, can you adjust the scaling for the rendered image, or stretch it in any way? I would be interested to see how the gradient is affected by transformations.

Would this be difficult to implement in Cairo, anyone?