[cairo] [cairo-announce] [ANNOUNCE] pixman release 0.11.4 now available

Hung Nguyen Vu vuhung16plus+shape at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 22:19:14 PDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 1:53 AM, Soeren Sandmann <sandmann at daimi.au.dk>
wrote:

> A new pixman release 0.11.4 is now available. This is a brown paper
> bag release to restore the ABI which broke in 0.11.2. Notable news:
>
>        - ABI is unbroken
>          (Julien Cristau)
>
> I saw 0.11.2( with some typos in the release announcement)  just a few
hours ago.
What ABIs are broken?

I've take a look at the source code tree and found that

1. AUTHORS COPYING ChangeLog NEWS are empty
2. TODO is out of date.

pixman is an important library, cairo's performance heavily depends on it.

Lot of changes has been made so I think pixman needs some code reviewe.

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu ( Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )