[cairo] cairo --enable-quartz-font missing cairo-quartz-font.pc

Travis Griggs tgriggs at cincom.com
Tue Jun 10 20:57:29 PDT 2008

On Jun 10, 2008, at 8:12 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> On Jun 10, 2008, at 20:01, Travis Griggs wrote:

>>> Great, thank you!
>>
>> Will this fix the problems I'm seeing with the latest versions of
>> Cairo/Pango under OSX? Any idea when these fixes will work their
>> way downstream to macports updates?
>
> The missing cairo-quartz-font.pc issue was already fixed in
> MacPorts. Please read:
>
> http://trac.macports.org/ticket/15209#comment:10

Problems I'm seeing:

+ Gradients are no longer drawing completely (not all of them, just
some of them).
+ My Pango based text editor just draws squares for all chars now
+ I can't build cairo with +universal

The first 2 are regressions from former versions. I don't know the
exact details. I just know the widgets quit appearing correctly.
Haven't dug into it yet. Was really just hoping it was a known set o'
bugs and new releases would be out soon.

--
Travis Griggs
Objologist