[cairo] Perl bindings move to GNOME SVN

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Mon Oct 27 11:08:14 PDT 2008

On Sun, 2008-10-26 at 15:32 +0100, Torsten Schoenfeld wrote:
>   I also updated the wiki page <http://cairographics.org/cairo-perl/>, but for
> some reason the server doesn't want to display the page anymore.

Sorry about that. That's an old bug, (editing pages with the web
interface would make them unreadable on the web), which I tried to fix a
while back, but apparently I am totally inept at reading shell scripts.
[Tip: Adding commands after "exec /something/else" won't have much
effect.]

I've attempted to fix my fix now, so hopefully this bug is really gone
now.