[cairo] Subject: ImageSurfacePattern disappears with a large enough scale factor

Chris Wilson chris at chris-wilson.co.uk
Thu Oct 30 15:17:00 PDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-10-30 at 15:02 -0700, Michel Iwaniec wrote:
> I seem to have run into some bug/precision limit in Cairo when trying to upscale an ImageSurfacePattern too much.

Interesting. I've just pushed a patch to git that should reduce the
likelihood of overflow when scaling images. Can you try testing the
current tip or can you post a test case for us to try? Though in this
case, as you are upscaling, you may be underflowing the pattern matrix
instead.

Thanks.
--
Chris