[cairo] Pycairo bindings for Py3K

rwkramer rwkramer at blarg.net
Tue Apr 28 22:49:00 PDT 2009

Hi all,
In case anyone's interested I've put a patch file here:

http://home.avvanta.com/~rwkramer/pub/pycairo-1.8.4-py3k.diff

...containing the minimal changes required to patch pycairo 1.8.4 for
Python 3.0.1. "patch -p0 < pycairo-1.8.4-py3k.diff" in the directory
containing a virgin pycairo-1.8.4 will get you running under under
Py3K.

Most changes were trivial, but one (related to accessing raw pixel data)
may yet need work so this should probably be treated as a first cut. I
think my tests cover my changes though, and there are no obviously
loose ends remaining. Tested on Linux only. I haven't touched the
sample code yet, so no point in uploading a whole archive.
--
roger