[cairo] it's not a bug-report

Donn donn.ingle at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 15:02:14 PDT 2009

On Tuesday, 28 April 2009 11:09:26 andrei potapchik wrote:
> I need to blur each one ->
AFAIK, the blurring is up to you by drawing lighter shades of thicker lines on
top of each other.

>. I need to make a zoom from it. How to do this?
If you draw the graphics with Cairo in the first place, then have a loop and
make sure you look at the matrix and transform commands of cairo. You would
transform the current context (make it bigger) -> then draw your graphics
(all with same coordinates) -> the matrix will then do the 'zooming'.

Cairo is all about vectors, not so much about bitmap effects etc.

Hope that helps a little. I am also quite new to the thing.

\d
--
Where I web: http://otherwise.relics.co.za/
Comics, tutorials, software and sundry