[cairo] Cairo drawing speed

Maarten Bosmans mkbosmans at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 06:24:02 PST 2009

I think this question was already handled on the list earlier.

The solution was to use an ImageSurface instead of the Win32Surface.

Also note that the hardware platform the original poster measured this
on is a very old ARM processor, for which all the special assembly in
Pixman does not work.

Maarten