[cairo] Cairo 1.8.6 on Mac Os X 10.5.6 through macport

Alain Marcotte nialamarcotte at sympatico.ca
Sat Jan 3 18:39:09 PST 2009

I tried the suggestion below to remove /usr/local/include/dlfcn.h
(more specifically renaming /include)
and then clean and upgrade cairo and have no error message this time,
thanks.

I currently have
i686-apple-darwin9-gcc-4.0.1 (GCC) 4.0.1 (Apple Inc. build 5465) (a
bit out of date from a quick glance on the web).
and xcode 3.0
Is it worth updating them?

Thanks again,

Alain Marcotte
nialamarcotte at sympatico.ca

Avant tout le respect: de soi, des autres et de l'environnement