[cairo] License question

Jens Saathoff jens.saathoff at zsr-verlag.de
Thu Jan 8 04:55:28 PST 2009

Hi.

I'm Jens from germany and just found the cairo-library, tested it and
think it works well for my purposes. But there's  a question left. A
licensing question which i couldn't find out to 100% while reading the
LGPL and MPL.

Is it allowed to use cairo for commercial projects? I don't change
source-code of cairo...i just use the dll and cairo-code in an app. so i
don't have to release my sources as open source or something else, right`?

I understood that this is allowed until i only use the dll of cairo.

Thank you very much!!!

Greetz from germany.