[cairo] cairo based transitions for a new DVD slideshow maker in GTK+2

Giuseppe Torelli colossus73 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 02:44:56 PST 2009

Hi,

I've developed a simple and lightweight interface in GTK+2 to produce
DVD slideshow from a set of pictures. The code for the transition
between the images uses cairo and it's developed a plugins loadable
with GModule. The current code is available only with SVN and no
encoding yet is developed, just the transition effects. I would like
the "cairo experts" to give a look to the software and maybe give an
help especially for developing new eye candy plugins.

The code can be fetched with:

$ svn co http://imagination.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/imagination

The plugins are found in the directory transitions. Any
feedback/patch/counsel is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Giuseppe

--
Colossus
Imagination, a simple and lightweight DVD slide show maker -