[cairo] Other image formats than CAIRO_FORMAT_ARGB32

Stefan Landvogt stefan.landvogt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 17:02:36 PST 2009

Hi,
I was wondering whether there are any plans to support additional image
formats to CAIRO_FORMAT_ARGB32 and the other 3 formats.

At the moment I am rendering to an image buffer, but before blitting it into
my graphic system I have to swap R and B, so I would be interested in a
CAIRO_FORMAT_ABGR32.
Of course I could use  colors that have red and blue swapped, but I actually
try to have the same drawing in screen as on export to PNG.

Stefan