[cairo] PDF Blend modes

Carlos Garcia Campos carlosgc at gnome.org
Fri Jun 19 05:54:54 PDT 2009

El mié, 17-06-2009 a las 18:02 +0200, Soeren Sandmann escribió:

> > > * Use floating point in the HSL modes
> > >
> > >   Because I'm not sure that the overflow protection we have right now
> > >   is correct.

Done in my repo too.

I've also figured out what the problem with my test file[1] was, it
wasn't a bug in poppler, but in poppler clients. I've fixed the problem
in the poppler glib demo application (thanks to ickle and adrianj), and
the output looks much better now[2], although still a bit different from
acroread[3] and xpdf[4].

[1] http://acroeng.adobe.com/Test_Files/images/transparency/rgbrasterobjecttypes_109.pdf
[2] http://people.freedesktop.org/~carlosgc/poppler-blend-mode2.png
[3] http://people.freedesktop.org/~carlosgc/acroread-blend-mode.png