[cairo] Building pixman for Windows CE

Gerdus van Zyl gerdusvanzyl at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 09:07:44 PDT 2009

First build pixman seperately. config.h is a file made by the
./configure command and is just a bunch of c defines. The build files
will also use a perl script to create pixman-combine32/64 so you might
be missing those as well. I would recommend installing msys/mingw
(might take a little work) and running the default build scripts, then
you can just copy the generated files and reverse engineer the build
process a little better.

~Gerdus