[cairo] Building on Solaris

Travis Griggs tgriggs at cincom.com
Sat Oct 10 14:44:44 PDT 2009

Subject pretty much asks it all. I've got an old Sun box I need to
build for. I'm no guru at this stuff. I found I didn't even have a
'make' in my path; I've remedied that by downloading and building it
(interesting meta problem, how do you 'make make without make'). It
appears to be operational. Now I'm trying to get pkg-config built,
it's got errors. Maybe I'll share those in a bit, but more generally,
has anyone built CairoGraphics on Solaris, and would be wiling to
share the recipe, in as much detail as possible, with me?

TIA

--
Travis Griggs
Objologist