[cairo] cl-cairo with X11 examples with mouse events handling

Taoufik Dachraoui taoufik.dachraoui at wanadoo.fr
Sun Oct 11 07:47:42 PDT 2009

Dear,

I am new to cl-cairo2 and would like to know how to write an X11
application using CL-CAIRO2

I installed cl-cairo2 on openmcl (Clozure CL) and run the tests (e.g
tutorial/x11-example.lisp)

The X11 tests works fine but I could not figure out how to use and
handle mouse events (e.g. button-press, exposure,...)

I will appreciate if someone can send me an example of how to create a
X11 window and to define lisp functions to handle mouse and keyboard
events.

I prefer to use X window with cairo and not GTK with cairo.

Kind regards
Taoufik