[cairo] cairo documentation and license

Marco Maggi marco.maggi-ipsu at poste.it
Sat Oct 24 00:22:58 PDT 2009

Ciao,

  I am purely  new to Cairo; I am  writing a binding between
Cairo  and a  programming language;  I use  Texinfo  for the
documentation  and I  was thinking  to include  the original
Cairo documentation reformatted in Texinfo.

  Let's  say that  I succeed  in converting  Cairo's  doc to
Texinfo  using docbook2texi  (not  tried yet),  what is  the
doc's  license?   Is it  possible  to  embed  it in  a  Free
Documentation License document or do I have to distribute a
separate document with Cairo's doc only?

TIA
--
Marco Maggi