[cairo] Call to cairo_paint triggers an assertion

Tim Corio tcorio at rochester.rr.com
Wed Jan 6 08:14:41 PST 2010

Joonas,

I built this very same program on a different machine and the original
symptom went away.  I don't think the library versions have changed
because I'm still including from the same directory names.

Now, it no longer crashes, but the resulting image is garbled.  It may
be a very skewed copy of the original.

If each line was skewed by one pixel the image would be recognizable,
but at a 45 degree tilt.  In this case the image is unrecognizable, but
the mix of pixel colors look about right.

Any help on this new symptom is appreciated.

Thanks,
Tim