No subject

Tue Jan 12 05:16:21 PST 2010

some interest in adding functionality to Cairo to allow an external
helper library to add metadata where required for document properties
and also for anchors (to provide hyperlinks). These hooks would then be
usable to add information to PDF, PS and SVG surfaces. That is what I
remember of the discussion, I may have it wrong though so if anyone
thinks I'm wrong, please correct me :)

I'd be interested in working on this, though I'm only a user of Cairo
and I don't know its internals very well yet.

Michael