[cairo] Spot colors (and CMYK)

Richard Vout r.vout at fsc.org
Fri Jan 22 00:19:30 PST 2010

On Jan 21, 2010, at 11:44 PM, Jon Cruz wrote:

> Of course, if one were to say "Cairo need never output results suitable
> for professional printing", then it could probably be cut. Removing PDF
> output might be a good way to achieve that.

I'm no expert and am watching this thread with interest from an end user perspective: We need to output to EPS and it isn't viable for us to ignore professional printers (this is the main reason we need CMYK). We need to be able to specify exactly what colours are going in (to an SVG in our case) and coming out (in an EPS) the other end of the process.