[cairo] Cairo and DirectFB: black marks on Chinese and English texts (William To)

William To meinreflection at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 18:34:44 PDT 2010

Dear Haithem,

I have the photo of the symptom, but I can't upload it via email.

Also the encoding of the font file is BIG5 I think. Does it matter? I don't
think there are any Chinese fonts with UTF-8 encoding anyway.

Thanks very much and Best Regards

William To

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 11:59 PM, haithem rahmani <haithem.rahmani at gmail.com

>>> page (https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mobile/DFBPorting#fontconfig), but it