[cairo] Clipper for Cairo

Angus Johnson angus at internode.on.net
Wed Nov 3 14:18:38 PDT 2010

Firstly, I'm the author of Clipper (
http://sourceforge.net/projects/polyclipping/
<https://sourceforge.net/projects/polyclipping/> ) a newish polygon
clipping library that I believe compares very favorably with other
clipping libraries ( see http://angusj.com/delphi/clipper.php#features ).

Anyhow, I've just completed a simple code module that converts Cairo
paths to and from Clipper's polygon storage class (a c++ std::vector
class) making it very easy to use Clipper with Cairo.

If anyone is interested, here are a couple of links to my cairo-clipper
module and a small demo utility:
C++ version (compiled with C++Builder): http://www.angusj.com/delphi/
<http://angusj.com/delphi/>cairo_clipper_cpp.zip
Delphi version: http://www.angusj.com/delphi/
<http://angusj.com/delphi/>cairo_clipper.zip

Finally, while I'm an experienced Delphi developer, I've had relatively
little experience with C++ so I welcome feedback/suggestions if this can
be done more elegantly.

Angus